So, you just bought an Xbox Series S. Nice! But now that it's in your hands, you have to take care of it - and that means keeping it clean. Here's how to clean your new Xbox Series S so you can keep gaming in top condition.
Taking care of your Xbox Series S is important if you want to keep it running smoothly for years to come. In addition to making sure that it's properly connected to the internet and television, you should also clean it on a regular basis. Here are some easy steps to do just that:
1. unplug your Xbox Series S from the mains
2. remove the two white covers at the back of the console, located near the connection ports
3. remove the screws beneath. remove the casing from your Xbox Series S, disconnect it from the chassis, and dust each part with compressed air
4. a low-powered vacuum, or another cleaning device
5. reattach the console case, then reconnect your Xbox Series S to the mains
Don’t buy anything until you’ve read a review. Our expert reviews are the best way to know without a doubt that you are getting the right product for your needs. We only review products we think are worth.